Two brothers jointly owned a business and both
were wise in worldly ways. While dying, one
brother instructed his sibling to put half of their
combined wealth into the grave with the casket.
The brother reluctantly agreed. In time his
brother died. At the graveside ceremony the
living brother wrote a check for half of their assets
and placed it in the casket.
Check out these new books now ;
1. Value Of Family Planning by 2face Idibid
2. How to live in peace by Boko Haram.
3. Beauty Tips by Olusegun Obasanjo.
4. Say No To Corruption by James Ibori.
5. My love For America by Osama Bin Laden.
6. How To Speak Good English by Patience Jonathan.